Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baaack

I decided that I needed a break from Facebook so I had my friend block it for me for the week (I've got 2 midterms this week as well) and apparently, writing in this blog slipping my mind too! So that's totally my bad... but I'm back :)

Been kinda sick this week. Also have been slacking on my water drinking AND have gotten very very little good sleep. It's been pretty horrible actually, I really hate it. My body was not liking me so much on Tuesday and Wednesday.... Because of all the turmoil, I skipped running on Tuesday afternoon (mainly cause I get zero hours of sleep the night before and literally just crashed on my couch the second I got home - I was like Dead Woman Walking all day long) AND skipped spin class on Wednesday morning (cause when my alarm went off that morning, there was no f*cking way in hell I was getting out of bed - my mind was like, "yeah" but every single other body part unanimously screamed, "f*ck no." So that was that) so by the time today came along, I had to get my running in to stay on track but it was a slow start. Only ran 2 miles instead of the 4 that I should be running... My shin splints started acting up early and I was having a difficult time breathing because of my congestion, so I decided to just cut it short instead of push it and be in incredible pain tomorrow. Ought to just slow back up to speed the rest of this week instead of forcing it and then ending up with an injury or something. Since I rested Tues and Wed though means I've got to run and spin tomorrow and Sat and then save my long run for Sun. Hope that goes well, and hope the weather is good!

Getting excited for spring break! Told my dad that since I hadn't been to any of the southern Utah NPs that I'd really like to take a few days off work to go down there and do all that hiking/biking stuff with him and maybe my bros, but my dad said, "forget your brothers, let's leave them at home and just take your mother!" I said, "even better!" so the three of us are going down there for a few days!! Sooo super excited! My dad sent me the hotel reservation confirmation so I could check the place out and it's going to be B.A. Two major projects for my classes are coming up in these next couple of weeks so I'm going to be working my ass off to get them completed, but once they are done, it's SB and then smooth sailing til the end of the semester! Which actually works out really well cause spring fever comes really fast after SB for me.

In preparation for SB I decided that I needed to try on the swim suit I got last summer aaaaand though I fit into it better, this swim suit is ugly and unflattering as hell. haha I dunno why I ever bought it!! Sooooo I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do about that, but I do have to say that in it's "unflattering-ness," it's a whole brand new motivation to get back - and stay back - on track to lose way more weight. That's a plus I guess.

Midterm tomorrow in forensic anthropology... guess I should get back to studying, though I have zero motivation to do so and have managed to find anything and everything to do instead of study! haha But now it's time. :(

Until tomorrow! :) Hasta la vista.

1 comment:

k8dur2u said...

U blocked Facebook...I just reactivated my account...hehe, need to remind myself to add u