Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Close a door and a window opens

Wow time is going by way faster than I thought it would! It just hit me that I have to pack all my clothes and everything!! I dunno how the heck that managed to slip my mind... Oh well. It's starting to get really hard for Arean too. But then again we started talking and getting to know each other on the day I got the job in SLC, so he knew it was coming when he was going in to our relationship. I'm kinda sad that I'll be done working at Alb's cause I really do love my job and the people there. I've just been really, really happy for the past couple of weeks so it's going to be hard to see it come to an end. But you close a door and a window opens right?? I'm way psyched to be back in my city!!! I love the SLC and I'll be living in my new place and I'll get to be back with all my friends and on my own again.... Omg I love that life... So it's going to be hard, but it would be better if time could just slow down a tad

No comments: