Monday, June 30, 2008

"It's like PB&J... Pam Beesley and Jim"

I completely forgot how much I LOVE The Office!!! Michael and Dwight are just too funny and Pam and Jim are so adorable! I just can't get enough and don't want to go to sleep cause I jsut want to keep watching The Office. Ew there's a bug on my carpet... I can see it crawl across the floor. But I must say, bugs don't really creep me out. Spiders, on the other hand, DO! Weird.

Today I made a customers day. I realized, it's really amazing that you can work an 8-hour shift and deal with bitches and coupon ladies and perverts etc. etc... but then there's one person who's day you make by doing nothing really special and in turn, it makes your day complete. All it takes is just that one customer, a total of three minutes of interaction, that makes up for all the other 8 hours worth of @$$holes. Today was a good day.

Well, I gotta get back to The Office!

No comments: