Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hurting

I'm hurting emotionally today :( I know today will end in tears because I'm stressed out and all of a sudden have a lot to think about as far as my own future, what I want, what's best for me, and how my boyfriend plays in all of my decisions. This long distance relationship has already been really hard for me and school hasn't even started yet.

He loves me. I know he does, he tells me all the time... but I'm just not in the same place yet. Yet. Omg I just don't know how I'm going to do it. I don't want to hurt him and I don't want to leave him but I have to think about what's best for the both of. I have to figure out where my priorities lie and where my heart is. I just don't know and it's killing me inside. I'm hurting. And the only pain relief is him, but he's 100 miles away...

There's so much on my mind and I'm stressing and it's hard to think clearly. I wish he was here. I care about him so much, but the distance is killing me emotionally. Oh my God... I really am falling in love with him...

I hurt

No comments: