Monday, June 2, 2008

Energized!!

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post. I'm doing pretty good today... felt like just bumming around til I went on this amazing bike ride and now I'm all energized and full of endorphins! Yesterday I had a rough time at work and I don't really know why. I just felt really sad and wasn't in the mood to tend to peoples needs or anything. But the weird thing is, I dunno why I was sad... I was fine earlier that day and I wasn't mad at anyone. Nikki was really nice though and kept trying to make me laugh and smile. By the time my shift was over I was fine though. Maybe I'm getting more and more "Salt Lake sick." I really love Salt Lake and I wish I was there more everyday... Well it's a gorgeous day today! The weatherman keeps saying rain later this evening, but he's been saying that everyday since Saturday adn has been wrong. I'm getting excited to go on an actually vacation this summer! I haven't gone on vacation in summer since the summer before I was a junior in high school, so it's well deserved :) Later!

No comments: