Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Argh... Frustration!

Why does he have to be so difficult?? Every time I ask him how he is, I really am interested! I'm not trying to make small talk, I don't consider him as just an acquaintance... It's just so frustrating sometimes because he does this every time! And I try to explain every time, but he keeps insisting and, quite frankly, it pissed me off. I can see his side of the story, that I'm in love with this one guy and if I want him, he's all that matters. But it's not completely true! He matters too! He's my good friend and I worry about him... Argh I just don't know what to tell him anymore because it's always the same song and dance and it obviously isn't getting through. Why does he always have to continually bring up him? I want to talk to him about himself... I don't need to continue to hear about him, especially when I ask him to stop or deliberately change the subject. I'm getting to my wits end! HELP!

2 comments:

k8dur2u said...

Oh u don't have to worry 'bout dat fr now on

pouring_rain44 said...

Are you sure?