Thursday, August 7, 2008

Worthless

F*ck my life. F*CK MY LIFE. I'm hurting so bad... I just don't know what to do anymore. My whole everything hurts - physically, emotionally, psychologically. This sucks. I can't even function, I just want to go back to sleep, back to dreaming. I understand the reasoning, but I didn't think he'd hurt me like this. Didn't think HE'D be the one to give up. It's going to be so different.... love hurts. F*ck my life. Can I just go already? What's the point. I'm sick of crying, tired of hurting. The distance... the f*cking distance!! I'm so stupid, I feel so worthless - so vulnerable. I"m hurting so bad. SO bad. I love him. Ugh wtf... I'm still so confused. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. F*ck my life. God help me, please God help me. I need help. Where's my faith? I just want to throw up, I feel so awful. I need time.

No comments: