Saturday, August 23, 2008

Done with him... and psyched!

Ugh my bf is a jerk. I'm just so done with him these days... I dunno if it's maybe the distance or whatever but he is really not very nice to me and I don't find someone like that necessary in my life at all. I'm just so over it all. I wish he would just dump me already, but it seems like he wants to keep me around for a LONG time. Ugh. I'm done. What the hell am I waiting for? Why do I need an excuse?

Oh the other hand I AM SO EXCITED FOR SCHOOL TO START!!!! :) I'm so anxious for it all to start, this semester is going to be SO great!!! I still have my Art History book to buy, but it's so damn expensive I just don't want to buy it... I got so hang out with some of my friends that have finally moved back to Utah and it was really great to see them all! I realized that all 4 of us have such very different religious beliefs and yet we all get along so well. It's like the real world! Dang I really love those guys, it was good to see them again. Two more days! Can't wait :)

No comments: