Friday, August 8, 2008

08/08/08

Today is 08/08/08... A historical day! I learned that on days like these, lots of people get married, which seems kinda weird but makes sense. Today is also the day the Olympics start!! I'm really excited, I love the summer Olympics! Also, it was rainy earlier this morning, so I knew my day was off to a good start. Arean and I are back to normal, we really have gotten through so much shit so early in our relationship I know we're strong. The distance is still going to be hard, but I know we can do it. I just spent the evening with some of my best friends and we had such a good time! It's going to be different this year with my new roommates, but I think it will be a good difference. I difference I finally deserve. Well, except for the fact that it's really hot and humid here in Salt Lake, life is soo great!

No comments: