Monday, February 2, 2009

New Music

I got hooked up with some great new music over the weekend! The first two are local Salt Lake bands from Kyle: Royal Bliss and Broke City. I'm absolutely LOVING Broke City! They have a good variety of songs and I caught on to them way faster than I expected to. I'm also really enjoying Britney's Circus. Ashtan and I were listening to it in her car and it really is a FANTASTIC workout song! I love it! Then Bao has The Kooks on his blog and I really liked them, I think I'm going to have to buy their albums here soon... I love new music!

Today is gorgeous out! It's clear and sunny and luckily pretty warm! Thank goodness.... I hope spring is on its way. I'm ready for the cold and snow to be gone til next year. Happy Groundhog Day!

2 comments:

UtesFan89 said...

Have to ask... why is it not an option to follow your blog? I mean, I see updates because you're on my buddy list (or w/e it's called), but I thought it was an option on all blogs.

Six more weeks of winter... :(

pouring_rain44 said...

Can you not follow my blog?? Weird... Umm I honestly have no idea but I'll look into it! Maybe it's some setting I chose or something. Sorry Sujal!

Oh damn that groundhog... haha