Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Smell of Summer

Aw crap... I had this blog written and then totally erased it all on accident. Lemme think what I had written... Okay, so today I feel like being lazy and not doing much. I just want to lay around, read my book, watch some TV, read my magazine, etc etc. But I figure, since this is my summer, I should live this summer day to it's fullest and do whatever I want to do. I've been really busy lately just with work and chores and errands that I think it might be good for me to just relax before I work later tonight. I read this article recently about living in the present and not worrying about the past or future, because we never get to the future and there's nothing we can do about our past. To enjoy life fully, you have to live and appreciate the here and the now. So I've been working on that lately and it seems to be going really good! Well I can smell summer breezing in my window so I think I'm going to lay back and enjoy the breeze :)

No comments: