Sunday, January 10, 2010

Twenty-Ten

Wow... so 3 months later, here I am! Last night I had a great time with my buddies and was encouraged to post again, which is actually a good idea. At this point in life, I honestly cannot complain! I got nothin'. haha School starts again tomorrow and I can't f*ckin' wait. The nerd in me has been ready for the past 2 weeks already, so I'm pretty psyched. :)

On weight loss, I made the goal of 6 lbs/mo so by my birthday I should be about 10 pounds away from my goal! I just gotta keep up the good work, drinks lots of water, get into a good workout routine, and not fall to all the MANY saboteurs out there. I can do it!

Mentally, I've been doing so good the past few months, since D moved in. Thank God for her! We were talking about it last night actually, and since she's moved in, I had one momentary lingering thought of poor judgment... But other than that, the past semester couldn't have been better! Laters

No comments: