Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday

Oh my gosh, okay so today was an utterly fantastic day. Fan-f*ckin-tastic, to be exact!! Gotta love getting up early to shower but not worry about hair or makeup, coffee with the girlfriends, meeting our guy buddies in Bountiful to cheer them on and support them at their morning softball game, a 4-car caravan ride up to Kaysville to this cute family diner where the special was a "Crape Breakfast" and as we were leaving, C managed to erase the 'e' on "crape" (which was AWESOME!), free slurpees at 7/11 on 7/11 day, and back to the great SLC where I did lots of cleaning, took a kick ass nap, and went off to work to make some mulah. If that's not the definition of fan-f*ckin-tastic, then I dunno what is... :)

PS. I don't know what I'd do without C, E, & J. My friendship with them means the WORLD and the times we've had together are priceless. I love you guys!

No comments: