Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December!

Today is going to be simply a GREAT day! It's only 8:30 but I already feel like I've accomplished so much! So yesterday Kyle was telling about this wall/core trust relationship we tend to have with people in our lives and it made me realize that there's not exactly a lot of people I trust. I wonder why that is... But we had a good long talk and I think I finally now know that I can completely be myself with him and not worry about anything. That'll be kind of a change for me, but I feel like now I finally have the release I've been needing for awhile. Well I've just got to finish up my delicious post-workout cup of coffee and I'll be on my way to class!

2 comments:

Emilia Torre said...

Well maybe you should just marry this Kyle then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one1!1

pouring_rain44 said...

haha Oh trust me, at one point in time, a long time ago, I wanted to...