Monday, June 21, 2010

Hallelujah

Found myself another hilarious blog today!  I'm Not Benny.  This dude's name is Tim and the opening line of his profile is "I was born on my birthday, which I always thought was considerate timing on my part."  haha  How could you not already love this guy?!  Check it out.

Had one of the most kick ass dinners tonight, thanks to my "wifey" D.  Rotisserie chicken, corn, dark greens and stuffed mushrooms.  YUM.

I can't believe I'm not fallen over asleep yet.  It has been a long ass day, and of course - like an idiot - I did not go to bed early like I should have.  I do have to say that reflecting on the day that has past, I can't say that I am particularly proud of some decisions I made.  It was a good day, yes.  But it was not one of those great days.  Sitting here now that it's about over I can't say that I am too pleased with myself.  I'm happy!  But disgusted.  Aw well, guess I can just hope for a better tomorrow!

"Maybe I've been here before, I know this room, I've walked this floor."  ~Rufus Wainwright, Hallelujah

No comments: